sweet little life


I’m sick and very tired and ready for bed, not at all ready for it to be Monday in the morning. But as I pause for this weekly ritual of putting something on my blog, I’m grateful for many things this week. 


- For starting new birthday traditions on my date night with Lucy

- For meaningful, quiet moments with Zinni to reconnect 

- For watching Lucy grow into more and more of a bookworm, and hit our 80 book limit at the library! And for her ecstatic face when I say, “Do you want to go to the library?” 

- For the gift of snuggling and holding Johnnie so much that sometimes I forget I’m even holding him 

- For Zinni proudly showing us how she can read her Bob Books, Lucy proudly watching from behind 

- For Nate’s constant cheerful presence

- For family walks in the evenings

- For empty days filled with simple things 


I’m so lucky to have this sweet, little life. 




Comments

most read posts